sabtasticisawesomesabtasticisawesome

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

New Creature New Creature

At artblack01:
Just because it's about religion doesn't make it bad. If you go into this with an open mind and try to analyse what you see, it's good. And the Bible verse at the end ties it all together nicely. And don't say that I'm only saying this because I'm a 'Religous fantasy nut' or something. I'm an atheist.

At the Author nahtanojmal
This animation was very enjoyable. I liked the symbolism in it and the animation was amazing and smooth. I apoligise for other athesists that believe that the proper course of action when faced with something religous that they don't like or understand, is to insult it and you. Your was animation is beautiful and deep if the watcher is in the right mindset. I enjoyed the story it told without words and I believe that you are very talented. I hope to see more from you soon. :-)

ZTV News Episode 1 ZTV News Episode 1

This is os fucking amazing just for the fact that a member of TGWTG is actually doing voices for it. It just fucking stuns me.

Villainy - The Tape Villainy - The Tape

Fucking awesome man!

Love your villainy series and all the characters so far are hilarious I hope that the crazy cop with the granite hands becomes a full character too I love that guy.

H.E.L.L H.E.L.L

To thosethat don't get it,

The guy was a killer but the ghost corrupted the data and he was thought to be a hero.

Disposable Loli No 15 Disposable Loli No 15

my suggestion is

peeled ginger sprout up the ass. That stuff burns.

Poontah! Poontah!

Funny

Just like the Gilbert Godfreed joke but you changed oogoo to poonta.
Hilarious.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Wait.

So the clown saved us all?

CSI: Minecraft CSI: Minecraft

SEE!?!?!

Fucking nobody likes puns!

Hunting to Piconjo Hunting to Piconjo

awesome

but wasted opertunity without dad's chainsaw or tankman's assult rifle and shotgun

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

watch all of these in a row

if that does not make you cry you have no soul.